Searching For Sugar Man wins Oscar for Best Documentary Feature

Advertisements

Singer / Songwriter

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Awards, Searching For Sugar Man Film, Sony Pictures Classics, Videos
9 comments on “Searching For Sugar Man wins Oscar for Best Documentary Feature
  1. Liselotte Angel says:

Congrats from all of my heart, so well deserved

2. Gary Calhoun says:

Congratulations!…Well Deserved…A Wonderful Film about a very Special human being and his beautiful music…

3. jan morris says:

Video blocked by academy awards – mean of them – you’d think they would like the word being spread.

4. gerald hebert says:

I predicted this from the very first time that I saw the film. I think it won from outside USA influences. So glad it did. I had the CD’s and I bought the blue-ray DVD last week. A real keeper. Sixto Rodriguez and his 3 daughters in the film were not in attendance for the Oscars……..I see another documentary in the making.

5. Aldoux says:

Now we want a new album!!!

6. roananhawes says:

A temporary solution has been posted:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

More Rodriguez Info
SugarMan.org on Facebook   SugarMan.org on Twitter   SugarMan.org on Youtube

Subscribe to SugarMan.org's Blog via RSS   SugarMan.org Daily News   SugarMan.org on Tumblr
Mabu Vinyl On Mixcloud
Mabu Vinyl on Instagram

There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.

Join 1,134 other followers