Final Countdown to Blues Summit 2011
Well Guys and Gals …it’s been a tough year for alot of people….
But for the price of a ‘R180 ticket’ we can put it all behind us for 11 hours on Saturday and forget our worries and woes
and get into the spirit of one of the Biggest, Bluesiest and Grooviest Festivals in the country….
The Band Menu and Prices:
12 45 to 1 15 Wayne Pauli
1 25 to 2 SpaceMan
2 15 to 3 Raoul and Black Friday
3 15 to 4 Dave Ferguson
4 15 to 5 Natasha Meister
5 15 to 6 Gerald Clark Band
6 15 to 7 05 Richard Pryor’s ‘Pebbleman’
(Fender Guitar Giveaway)
7 20 to 8 15 Blues Broers and Albert Frost
8 30 to 9 30 Boulevard Blues
9 45 to 10 45 Dan Patlansky
11 to 11 45 Black Cat Bone
Book now …
Direct Link: Computicket or 083 9158000
Remember only computickets are eligible for the Fender Guitar lucky draw which will take place at about 7pm on the day.
Band Merchandise will be on sale including Blues Summit 2011 T-shirts…. so bring some change.
NB: Bring plenty of clothing because Bloemendal can get cold especially at night
- 11 of the greatest and most exciting blues/rock bands that South Africa has to offer
- State of the art outdoor festival sound rig of 30 000watts
- Huge LED backdrop TV screen of 25 square metres
- Fantastic light show and LED’s
- We have the obligatory Fender guitar giveaway… yes you could win a Fender guitar and plenty of smaller prizes
- Massive stage with moving lights and 2 projector screens
- Plenty of food and refreshments, a full food menu and plenty of outside bars
- Plenty of men and women’s toilets
- Lots of free off street parking
- Huge marquee supplied
- Beautiful rolling lawns on this charming farm where you can relax and watch your favourite bands
- Kids under 11 are free
How do I get there?
|GPS Coordinates||Decimal||Decimal||Deg Min & Sec||Deg & Decimal Min|
|Latitude||-33.8386°||S 33.8386°||S 33° 50′ 18.96″||-33° 50.316′|
|Longitude||18.5993°||E 18.5993°||E 18° 35′ 57.48″||18° 35.958′|